IACC Full Committee Meeting Materials - July 19, 2011
Below you will find links to the materials for the meeting.
- Mathew State presentation background paper: Neuron – Multiple Recurrent De Novo CNVs, Including Duplications of the 7q11.23 Williams Syndrome Region, Are Strongly Associated with Autism (Pubmed Abstract)
- Geri Dawson presentation background paper: Journal of Child Neurology - Mortality in Individuals With Autism, With and Without Epilepsy (Pubmed Abstract)
- Coleen Boyle presentation background paper: Pediatrics - Trends in the Prevalence of Developmental Disabilities in US Children, 1997-2008 (Pubmed Abstract)
- Ari Ne'eman presentation background paper: National Council on Disability Briefing Paper on Bullying (PDF – 42 KB)
- Paul Law presentation background paper: IAN Research Report: Elopement and Wandering
- For Safety Subcommittee discussion: National Center for Disaster Medicine and Public Health: Pediatric Disaster Preparedness Curriculum Development Conference Report (PDF – 439 KB)
- For Services Subcommittee discussion: Statement of the Department of Justice on Enforcement of the Integration Mandate of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act and Olmstead v. L.C.
- Slides from May 19, IACC Joint Safety and Services Subcommittee Meeting on Seclusion and Restraint
- Draft Letter to Secretary Sebelius Concerning Seclusion and Restraint (PDF – 128 KB)
- Final 2009 Autism Spectrum Disorder Research Portfolio Analysis Report
- News Update on July 11, 2011 Hearing on the Combating Autism Reauthorization Act
- Dr. Insel's Testimony from July 11, 2011 Hearing on the Combating Autism Reauthorization Act (PDF – 71 KB)