Main content area.
IACC Strategic Plan Update Question 3 (Risk Factors) Planning Group Conference Call Agenda
The OARC is closed and this call will be canceled and rescheduled if the government does not reopen by Monday, October 7, 2013.
Monday, October 7, 2013
3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern
No in-person meeting; conference call only. The materials for the meeting can be found here.
| 3:00 p.m.
||Roll Call and Opening Remarks
Susan Daniels, Ph.D.
Acting Director, Office of Autism Research Coordination, National Institute of Mental Health
Executive Secretary, IACC
||Discussion of Question 3 IACC Portfolio Analysis Documents and Strategic Plan Progress
- 5-Year Strategic Plan Status Chart for Question 3 (Cumulative Funding)
- Distribution of funding across IACC Strategic Plan (Pie charts for 2008-2012) by Question
- Subcategory Pie Charts for Question 3 (2010-2012)
- Full project listings for Question 3 - 2011-2012 (2008-2010 project lists can be accessed from cumulative funding table via links to the Web Tool)
- Summary sheet for each question
- What progress has been made toward achieving Strategic Plan goals in terms of funding of Strategic Plan objective areas in the past 5 years?
- Which objectives have been partially or fully accomplished based on information available from the Portfolio Analysis documents?
- Which objectives received little or no funding, and why?
- What conclusions can be made about progress on Question 3 based on this funding information?
||Planning Group Discussion of Strategic Plan Update Process
||Wrap-up and Next Steps
Schedule subject to change.