Main content area.
IACC Strategic Plan Update Question 4 (Treatments and Interventions) Planning Group Conference Call Agenda
Thursday, September 26, 2013
1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern
No in-person meeting; conference call only. The materials for the meeting can be found here.
| 1:30 p.m.
||Roll Call and Opening Remarks
Thomas Insel, M.D.
Director, National Institute of Mental Health
Susan Daniels, Ph.D.
Acting Director, Office of Autism Research Coordination
Executive Secretary, IACC
||Discussion of Question 4 IACC Portfolio Analysis Documents and Strategic Plan Progress
- 5-Year Strategic Plan Status Chart for Question 4 (Cumulative Funding)
- Distribution of funding across IACC Strategic Plan (Pie charts for 2008-2012) by Question
- Subcategory Pie Charts for Question 4 (2010-2012)
- Full project listings for Question 4 - 2011-2012 (2008-2010 project lists can be accessed from cumulative funding table via links to the Web Tool)
- Summary sheet for each question
- What progress has been made toward achieving Strategic Plan goals in terms of funding of Strategic Plan objective areas in the past 5 years?
- Which objectives have been partially or fully accomplished based on information available from the Portfolio Analysis documents?
- Which objectives received little or no funding, and why?
- What conclusions can be made about progress on Question 4 based on this funding information?
||Planning Group Discussion of Strategic Plan Update Process
||Wrap-up and Next Steps
Schedule subject to change.