Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee Strategic Plan for Autism Spectrum Disorder Research – 2013 UpdateSkip Over Navigation Links
- Question 1: When Should I Be Concerned?
- Question 2: How Can I Understand What Is Happening?
- Question 3: What Caused This to Happen and Can It Be Prevented?
- Question 4: Which Treatments and Interventions Will Help?
- Question 5: Where Can I Turn for Services?
- Question 6: What Does the Future Hold, Particularly for Adults?
- Question 7: What Other Infrastructure and Surveillance Needs Must Be Met?
- About the IACC
- IACC Member Roster
- Strategic Plan Update External Planning Group Members
- Office of Autism Research Coordination (OARC) Staff List
OARC Staff List
NIH Medical Arts
All material appearing in this report is in the public domain and may be reproduced or copied. A suggested citation follows.
Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee (IACC). IACC Strategic Plan for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Research —2013 Update. April 2014. Retrieved from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee website: http://iacc.hhs.gov/strategic-plan/2013/index.shtml.