The 2011 Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee Strategic Plan for Autism Spectrum Disorder Research - January 18, 2011Skip Over Navigation Links
- Question 1: When Should I Be Concerned?
- Question 2: How Can I Understand What Is Happening?
- Question 3: What Caused This To Happen And Can It Be Prevented?
- Question 4: Which Treatments And Interventions Will Help?
- Question 5: Where Can I Turn For Services?
- Question 6: What Does the Future Hold, Particularly for Adults?
- Question 7: What Other Infrastructure and Surveillance Needs Must Be Met?
- About the IACC
- IACC Member Roster
- Office of Autism Research Coordination (OARC) Staff List
OARC Staff List
- Della M. Hann, Ph.D.
- Susan A. Daniels, Ph.D.
- Elizabeth M. Baden, Ph.D.
- Erin H. Bryant, M.J.
- Sara E. Dodson, Ph.D.
AAAS Science & Technology
Policy Fellow/Health Scientist
- Nicole Jones
- Miguelina Perez
All material appearing in this report is in the public domain and may be reproduced or copied. A suggested citation follows.
Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee (IACC). 2011 IACC Strategic Plan for Autism Spectrum Disorder Research. January 2011. Retrieved from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Interagency Autism Coordinating Committee website: http://iacc.hhs.gov/strategic-plan/2011/index.shtml.