Conference Call #2 of the IACC’s Strategic Plan Update - Working Group 7
Question 7: What Other Infrastructure and Surveillance Needs Must Be Met?
|Date:||Thursday, October 6, 2016|
|Conference Call Access:||Phone: 888-324-8197
Access code: 9594109
|Cost:||The meeting is free and open to the public.|
|Members||Working Group 7 Biographies|
|10:30 a.m.||Welcome and Introductions
Susan Daniels, Ph.D., Director, Office of Autism Research Coordination, NIMH and Executive Secretary, IACC
Ms. Alison Tepper Singer, M.B.A., President, Autism Science Foundation and Chair IACC Strategic Plan Question 7 Working Group
|10:35||Follow up from Call #1|
|10:40||Discussion of Public Comments Received Through Request for Public Comment|
|11:00||Discussion of Progress, Needs, Gaps, and Opportunities
|12:00 p.m.||Discussion of Aspirational Goal
Based on the state of the field, is the Question 7 Aspirational Goal still appropriate?
Develop and support infrastructure and surveillance systems that advance the speed, efficacy and dissemination of ASD research.
Is the title of the chapter still appropriate?
“What Other Infrastructure and Surveillance Needs Must Be Met?”
|12:30||Wrap up and preview of next call|
- Themes from Public Comments for Question 7 (PDF 135 KB)
- Potential Topics for Question 7 (PDF 90 KB)
- 2013 IACC Strategic Plan Update (PDF 8 MB)
- 2014 IACC Summary of Advances in ASD Research (PDF 5 MB)
- 2015 IACC Summary of Advances in ASD Research (PDF 3 MB)
- Meeting Transcript (PDF – 224 KB)
- Meeting Summary (PDF – 236 KB)