2016 IACC Request for Information
The comments included on the pages linked below were received in response to the IACC Request for Public Comment on the 2016 Strategic Plan that started on June 15th and ended on July 29th.
Some respondents indicated that they wished to have their name and/or affiliation be associated with their response, and in those cases, the information is provided next to their response. Personally identifiable information and inappropriate language have been redacted.
The comments posted reflect the opinions of members of the public who responded to the Request for Public Comment. These comments are not endorsed by and do not represent the views of the Federal government.
Responses to the Strategic Plan Questions
Please click on a strategic plan question below to view the associated responses. For each question, comments are grouped by specific themes that were addressed. Please note that comments may be categorized according to more than one theme.
- Question 1: When Should I Be Concerned?
- Question 2: How Can I Understand What is Happening?
- Question 3: What Caused This To Happen and Can This Be Prevented?
- Question 4: Which Treatments and Interventions Will Help?
- Question 5: Where Can I Turn for Services?
- Question 6: What Does the Future Hold, Particularly for Adults?
- Question 7: What Other Infrastructure and Surveillance Needs Must Be Met?