IACC Home > Resources > Coronavirus Resources > Federal Agency Websites
Federal Agency Websites
This is a collection of COVID-19 resources published by federal agencies that are represented on the IACC.
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
- COVID-19 Resources This page includes information about child welfare and safety during the pandemic and links to national and state resources for children, youth, and families.
- Stay Safe and Informed About COVID-19 This page has information on how to keep you, your family, and your community safe.
- ACF COVID-19 Response & Resources This page includes resources and information for ACF's mission-related issues and programs affected by COVID-19.
- Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) ACL provides information and resources for older adults and people with disabilities and the organizations that serve them. Check back for ongoing updates.
- Webinar: Ensuring Continuity of HCBS During the COVID-19 Pandemic This webinar, hosted by the ACL and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), focused on best practices in continuing access to HCBS during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ACL Announces Nearly $1 Billion in CARES Act Grants to Support Older Adults and People with Disabilities in the Community During the COVID-19 Emergency In April, the ACL issued $955 million in grants to help meet the needs of older adults and people with disabilities. The grants will help fund home-delivered meals; care services in the home; respite care and other support to families and caregivers; information about and referral to supports; and more.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- AHRQ COVID-19 Resources This page includes information on AHRQ’s efforts to support the delivery of healthcare during the COVID-19 pandemic, such as information on research grants, informational blog posts, practice improvement tools for providers, research and analyses of COVID-related topics, and publications.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Learn the latest news about COVID-19 updates and how to protect yourself and your family.
- People with Disabilities This page identifies which disability groups may be at increased risk for COVID-19 complications and what preventive actions can be taken to prepare and protect yourself and your family.
- K-12 School Operational Strategy This guide provides recommendations on how to safely return to in-person instruction for K-12 schools.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Current emergencies: Coronavirus This page includes CMS’ Pandemic Plan and guidance for health care providers and facilities. It also includes guidance on topics such as billing and coding, survey and certification, coverage, and more.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) This page list various Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) resources, tools for states, state waivers, additional CMS guidance, and more.
- Visitation at Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IIDs) and Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities (PRTFs) - Coronavirus Disease -2019 (COVID-19) This guidance explains how and when institutions that serve people with developmental disabilities can reopen to visitors. The guidance also allows residents to participate in group activities if precautions are in place.
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Maternal and Child Health Bureau Frequently Asked Questions This page provides information for MCHB grantees and resources for families and caregivers of children with special health care needs.
- Indian Health Service (IHS)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Learn about COVID-19 cases by IHS area, federal response in Indian Country, vaccine distribution, and more.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discover the latest news on research and clinical trials related to COVID-19.
- Director’s Blog: To Beat COVID-19, Social Distancing is a Must This blog post from NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins details the importance of social distancing to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- NIH-Wide Strategic Plan for COVID-19 Research This strategic plan provides a framework for expediting testing, therapies, and vaccines for COVID-19.
- U.S. Department of Defense (DOD)
- Coronavirus: DOD Response Learn how the Defense Department is partnering with other federal agencies and other efforts to combat the pandemic.
- U.S. Department of Education (ED)
- COVID-19 Resources for Schools, Students, and Families The Department of Education created this page to share information on resources, guidance, and policies related to elementary and secondary education, special education and rehabilitation, higher education, civil rights, and more.
- Questions and Answers on Civil Rights and School Reopening in the COVID-19 Environment This document describes how the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, and other civil rights laws apply as schools return to in-person learning. The guidance addresses schools’ responsibilities to students with disabilities in remote, hybrid, and in-person situations. It includes information for K-12 schools as well as postsecondary institutions.
- ED Announces National Survey to Gather Critical Data on School Reopening The Institute of Education Sciences (IES) at the U.S. Department of Education announced a new effort to gather data on the impact of COVID-19 on students and the status of in-person learning. IES will examine data by student demographics, including race, ethnicity, and disability.
- U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Coronavirus Response Find out what to do if you are a victim of a scam or attempted fraud involving COVID-19, how to combat hoarding and price gouging, and how to keep children safe online.
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
- Coronavirus Information and Resources The Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) created these resources to help workers and employers stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Employment Resources for People on the Autism Spectrum In honor of Autism Awareness Month 2020, the DOL’s Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) developed lists of new and existing resources that can help workers on the autism spectrum, employers, service providers, and others during the pandemic.
- COVID-19 and the American Workplace This page provides information on regulations related to sick and family leave during the pandemic.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): What is VA doing? The VA has implemented an aggressive public health response to protect and care for veterans, their families, health care providers, and staff in the face of this emerging health risk.
- Coronavirus FAQs: What Veterans need to know This page answers frequently asked questions, such as what to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms, COVID-19 testing at the VA, making an appointment with the VA during the pandemic, and more.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) This website provides key EPA resources on COVID-19, such as information on disinfectants, indoor air, and more.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Find FDA resources and information, such as regulatory processes to facilitate vaccine development, their pandemic recovery and preparedness plan, latest news, and more.
- U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Social Security & Coronavirus Find answers to commonly asked questions about social security benefits and discover SSA resources related to COVID-19.
General Information | Autism and Disability | Mental Health
Federal Agency Websites | Reports | Research Articles | Videos
Federal Agency Websites | Reports | Research Articles | Videos