The materials listed below include general information and updates on COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discover the latest news about COVID-19 and learn how to protect yourself and your family.
- National Forum on COVID-19 Vaccine The National Forum on COVID-19 Vaccine, which ran from February 22–24, was a virtual event featuring representatives from across the U.S. government, the public health and healthcare system, and more. The forum aimed to build trust and to promote strategies for effectively vaccinating communities nationwide. It also included information for high risk populations.
- K-12 School Operational Strategy This guide provides recommendations on how to safely return to in-person instruction for K-12 schools.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discover the latest news on COVID-19 research and clinical trials.
- NIH Director’s Blog: To Beat COVID-19, Social Distancing is a Must This blog post from NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins details the importance of social distancing to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- NIH-Wide Strategic Plan for COVID-19 Research The NIH-Wide Strategic Plan for COVID-19 Research provides a framework for expediting testing, therapies, and vaccines for COVID-19.
- The White House
- National Strategy for the COVID-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness On January 21, 2021, the White House released a new strategy for combating the pandemic.
- The White House, CDC, FEMA
- Coronavirus.gov (COVID-19) Learn about the novel coronavirus, how to protect yourself, and how to find a testing center. This website also provides other resources and the latest news. This website is supported by the White House, the CDC, and FEMA.
- Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19 Visit this website to learn about the federal response to COVID-19 and discover resources and information from various agencies.
- U.S. Department of Education (ED)
- ED COVID-19 Handbook The is a supplement to the CDC’s K-12 School Operational Strategy. It provides strategies to promote masks and physical distancing in schools, including strategies for students with disabilities who cannot wear a mask.
- ED Announces National Survey to Gather Critical Data on School Reopening The Institute of Education Sciences (IES) at the U.S. Department of Education announced a new effort to gather data on the impact of COVID-19 on students and the status of in-person learning. IES will examine data by student demographics, including race, ethnicity, and disability.