IACC Subcommittee for Basic and Translational Research Meeting Materials - March 6, 2013
Below you will find links to the materials for the meeting.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation
- Medical Comorbidities in Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Primer for Health Care Professionals and Policy Makers. Published by Treating Autism.
- Initial Medical Evaluation of a Child Diagnosed With an Autism Spectrum Disorder. Fact Sheet within Autism: Caring for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders – A Resource Toolkit for Clinicians, 2nd Edition. Published by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Measuring and Improving Impact: A Toolkit for Nonprofit Funders of Medical Research. (PDF – 44 KB) Published by FasterCures.
- Stroke Progress Review Group within the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. The Stroke Progress Review Group is charged with assisting the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke in addressing the Institute's stroke research program. Progress Review Group members are asked to take a broad view in identifying and prioritizing unmet scientific needs and opportunities that are critical to the advancement of this research field.