Main content area.
IACC Strategic Plan Update Questions 5 and 6 (Services and Lifespan) Planning Group Conference Call Agenda
Monday, September 30, 2013
10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eastern
No in-person meeting; conference call only. The materials for the meeting can be found here.
| 10:30 a.m.
||Roll Call and Opening Remarks
Susan Daniels, Ph.D.
Acting Director, Office of Autism Research Coordination, National Institute of Mental Health
Executive Secretary, IACC
||Discussion of Questions 5&6 IACC Portfolio Analysis Documents and Strategic Plan Progress
- 5-Year Strategic Plan Status Chart for Questions 5&6 (Cumulative Funding)
- Distribution of funding across IACC Strategic Plan (Pie charts for 2008-2012) by Question
- Subcategory Pie Charts for Questions 5&6 (2010-2012)
- Full project listings for Questions 5&6 - 2011-2012 (2008-2010 project lists can be accessed from cumulative funding table via links to the Web Tool)
- Summary sheet for each question
- What progress has been made toward achieving Strategic Plan goals in terms of funding of Strategic Plan objective areas in the past 5 years?
- Which objectives have been partially or fully accomplished based on information available from the Portfolio Analysis documents?
- Which objectives received little or no funding, and why?
- What conclusions can be made about progress on Questions 5&6 based on this funding information?
| 12:30 p.m.
||Planning Group Discussion of Strategic Plan Update Process
||Wrap-up and Next Steps
Schedule subject to change.